Dear Jackson’s Fans & Family,
Since opening its doors in 1998, Jackson’s Bistro, Bar & Sushi has served the Tampa community and its visitors as a source of nourishment, comfort and community. We are keenly aware of the role we play within the community and the responsibility we have to our team and our guests, especially during these uncertain times.
Like many of you, we are constantly evaluating our daily routines, roles, and responsibilities as an employer and an American. How to best balance the interests of our team, guests, and the greater Tampa community has been and will likely continue to be a subject of much internal heartache and daily debate. What is not open for debate, however, is our continued commitment to hospitality and cleanliness.
While we continue to quickly and responsibly adapt our procedures and policies almost daily, please know that we have already taken the following actions:
- Require all members of the team to follow all cleaning procedures recommended by the CDC.
- Creating a culture of heightened sensitivity and daily pre-shift sanitation meetings with staff to educate and emphasize proper handwashing, sanitation procedures, social distancing, and any and all hygiene related practices.
- Installation of multiple hand sanitizer stations.
- Creation of a new cleaning position tasked with cleaning the dining areas throughout lunch and dinner service.
- Salt & pepper shakers are by request only.
- Increased our use of sanitizing chemicals on all dining and kitchen facilities and high-touch surfaces.
- Creating a culture that encourages all team members to stay home if they suspect they may be ill.
Many of you have called, or messaged us to see if our restaurant is open. As of the date of this release, we are still open for service. For as long as we can still offer our outdoor dining facilitates, we still will. To accommodate the growing demand for delivery and pickup, we will be rolling out prepped meal program for those of you that would rather eat at home.
While we continue to balance safety and service, you can count on us to take this situation seriously, keep ourselves and our team educated, and adapt quickly to new information so that we can continue to deliver the faithful service you have come to expect from us.
Stay positive Tampa.
We love you,